8000 FREEDOM LN NE
January 12, 2020 1:00PM - 5:00PM
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This course arms civilians with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to determine the proper use of force, protecting your home and how to win a potentially lethal encounter. Additionally, this course discusses Washington State concealed carry laws and details regarding concealed pistol licenses (CPL's).
In this Class, Chris shares his real-life experiences throughout investigations of home invasions and residential burglaries. With a strong focus on the factors that worked for and against the homeowner and why.
The use of force laws by citizens in Washington State are thoroughly dissected and discussed as well in class. This will include a detailed discussion on the use of lethal force. Chris will also discuss the differences in justified force as it pertains to persons crimes vs. property crimes.
Chris has a passion for sharing the correct information with the citizens of Washington State. The content of the course was reviewed by a prominent prosecutor and it mirrors Washington State laws on the use of force by citizens.
- Washington State Laws Governing Rights of Use of Force
- Determine the Proper Use of Force When Applicable
- Relevant Facts About Home Invasions & Residential Burglaries
- Situational Awareness of Your Home to Provide the Tactical Advantage - Winning the Confrontation
- Security Measures for Inside and Outside the Home Including Firearm Storage
- General Firearm Safety Skills
- The Aftermath: When the Police Arrive
- Pre-Registration Required $75 Per Person
- Class Time is From 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Must be 18 Years or Older
- Note Taking Materials Recommended (pen, notebook)
- Class Space is Limited to 20-25 Students / Class