8000 FREEDOM LN NE
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This course arms civilians with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to determine proper use of force, protecting your home and how to win a potentially lethal encounter. Additionally, this course discusses Washington State concealed carry laws and details regarding concealed pistol licenses (CPL's).
In this class, I share my real-life experiences throughout investigations of home invasions and residential burglaries. With a strong focus on the factors that worked for and against the homeowner and why.
The use of force laws by citizens in Washington State are thoroughly dissected and discussed as well in class. This will include a detailed discussion on the use of lethal force. We will also discuss the differences in justified force as it pertains to persons crimes vs. property crimes.
I have a passion for sharing the correct information to the citizens of Washington State. The content of the course has been approved by a prominent prosecutor as it mirrors Washington State laws on the use of force by citizens.
- Washington State Laws Governing Rights of Use of Force
- Determine the Proper Use of Force When Applicable
- Relevant Facts About Home Invasions & Residential Burglaries
- Situational Awareness of Your Home to Provide the Tactical Advantage - Winning the Confrontation
- Security Measures for Inside and Outside the Home
- General Firearm Safety Skills
- The Aftermath: When the Police Arrive
- Pre-Registration Required $75 Per Person
- Class Time is From 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Must be 18 Years or Older
- Note Taking Materials Recommended (pen, notebook)
- Class Space is Limited to 25 Students / Class
I have been a police officer for over 25 years and have served in many capacities, to include investigator, supervisor, firearms instructor, and member of a special investigations unit.
With the increase in home invasions and residential burglaries, I decided to create this course to teach the good people of our community how to prepare themselves in case this evil arrives at their door. This class will cover many topics but will concentrate on the core topic, the use of force by civilians both inside and outside the home. I am proud of this class, proud of serving you for the past 24+ years and now I can take what I have investigated and learned and pass it back to the community. Be safe, have a plan, and practice your firearm skills. I hope to see you in class.
CERTIFICATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
13+ YEARS AS CERTIFIED FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR IN PISTOL & RIFLE
25+ YEARS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT
CERTIFIED ADVANCED GLOCK ARMOR
LETHAL FORCE INSTRUCTOR
LESS LETHAL FORCE INSTRUCTOR