At Northwest Harley-Davidson®, we are motorcycle enthusiasts, and there’s nothing we enjoy more than helping our customers find the kind of fun and adventure that a quality bike can bring. If you’re considering financing your new Harley-Davidson®, you’re in good hands with our finance department. We are thrilled to get the opportunity to help you set up a financing plan that gets you out on the road and into the outdoors as soon as possible.
We don’t just finance motorcycles - you can also add parts and accessories, an extended service plan, and everything else you need to make sure your ownership experience is fun and rewarding, all for one simple monthly payment!
Our knowledgeable finance staff is here to make the process of purchasing your bike easy, so don’t put off your dreams. Come in and talk to us today! You’ll know you made the right choice when you push the starter on your new Harley-Davidson®.
Here are just some of the benefits you are entitled to purchase when you buy a
Harley-Davidson® motorcycle from Northwest Harley-Davidson®:
Competitive interest rates.
One-Stop Shopping: Finance your bike, accessories, MotorClothes® Apparel, ESP and insurance!
Free courtesy quote.
- H-D® Insurance will find you the best coverage at the best rate.
- H-D® Insurance specializes in motorcycle insurance.
EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN
Is your Warranty about to expire? Call us about Harley®'s new Easy Payment Plan available for both ESP or Tire and Wheel Coverage. PH: (800) 694-6447
- Factory-authorized ESP available for 1-7 years.
- Complements and adds to your one-year warranty.
- Repairs - parts and labor.
- Expense reimbursement package.
- Optional tire and wheel road hazard coverage.
- Pays the difference between what your insurance pays and what you owe, should your bike be totaled or stolen.
- Allows for $1500 towards the purchase of a new bike.
- Pays your loan payments should you become disabled.
- Pays your loan in full should you pass away.
NEW MILITARY PROGRAM AT NWHD
Northwest Harley-Davidson® offers all customers first-rate financing options. There is no charge or commitment to find out if you qualify for a bike.