The new FLHXI Street Glide has an edgy vibe and it’s exactly the kind of stripped-down bike that appeals to riders more interested in functional beauty than bolt-on flash. This motorcycle retains full touring capability combining custom styling and comfort. It comes equipped with the traditional “bat wing” fairing, the Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon, hard saddlebags, air-adjustable Touring rear suspension, and triple-disc brakes.
To achieve this unique “un-dressed” dresser appearance:
• Off came the auxiliary lamps and the front fender trim.
• Off came the full windshield, replaced with a smoked mini wind deflector.
• Off came the standard mirrors, replaced with fairing-mount mirrors that are almost invisible when the bike is viewed from the front.
• The low profile rear suspension drops the Street Glide closer to the pavement, and reduces seat height to just 668 mm.
• Black Cast Slotted Alloy wheels and slash-back mufflers reinforce the new, lower profile.
Custom touches include Streamliner footboards, brake pedal and passenger pegs. A stretched, chrome fuel tank console has an embossed, diamond-cut nameplate. The tank features a special smoked-chrome emblem. The result is touring motorcycle that looks lower, lighter and cleaner than an Electra Glide and rolls down the road with more attitude. The Street Glide is available in four colours: Vivid Black, Black Pearl, Black Cherry Pearl and Deep Cobalt Pearl.
Twin Cam 88
80.4ft-lb / 3400rpm
16" slotted cast / Dunlop Harley-Davidson Series D402F
16" slotted cast / Dunlop Harley-Davidson Series D402
Black Cherry Pearl