The Olympia Toy Run is held every year to collect gift donations for children in need and financial donations for the Salvation Army. Due to COVID 19, the run will be a little different this year. We will still be collecting donations at our multiple drop off locations throughout Thurston County from November 1, 2020, to December 10, 2020. We encourage people to ride on December 5, 2020, with friends and family to one or many of the drop off locations since we are unable to ride all together this year. We are counting on the continued support of the motorcycle community to step up this year during the COVID 19 pandemic
Things going on during the toy run
1. Toy drop-offs
2. Donate online
3. Purchase merchandise
5. Online auction
6. "Take pictures" with Santa Joe
Our goal is to raise $120,000 worth of toys this year for the Toy Run! You can drop off your toys at the following locations from November 1, 2020, to December 10, 2020:
list drop off locations
insert goal marker
If you can't drop off a toy for any reason or would like to contribute more, then you can give a financial donation to the Salvation Army. Our goal is to raise $30,000 for the Salvation Army during this year's Toy Run. You can donate via Northwest Harley Davidson's Square Space donation link.
We will have merchandise such as shirts, hoodies, beanies, and run pins. They will be available at olytoyrun.com and at Northwest Harley-Davidson. All the proceeds will go towards the Salvation Army.
We will be having a raffle during the toy run for a vintage bar sign that used to hang in Hawk's Prairie Sports Bar, a $200 Northwest Harley Davidson gift card, and a $200 Lonco Upholstery gift card. There will be one winner for each prize. You may purchase your raffle tickets via Squareup to be entered into the raffle. One ticket costs $5, so enter the amount of money you would like to pay for the number of raffle entries you desire. For example, if you would like to purchase 10 raffle tickets, enter a donation of $50. All proceeds from the raffle will go towards the Salvation Army.
- When you purchase a raffle ticket at Northwest Harley Davidson for the 2020 Olympia Toy Run, you will be entered into the raffle.
- One ticket costs $5
- You may pay via Square Up at https://checkout.square.site/pay/0381b9fe1d914f5ca2cbcbfc9fe8dee9 for raffle tickets.
- Enter the amount of money you would like to pay for the number of raffle entries you desire. For example, if you would like to purchase 10 raffle tickets, enter a donation of $50.
- The raffle winners will win one of the following - $200.00 Northwest Harley Davidson Gift Card, $200.00 Lonco Upholstery Gift Card, or a vintage bar sign that used to hang in Hawk's Prairie Sports Bar.
- There will be three winners; one winner for each raffle item.
- All proceeds from the sale of the raffle tickets will go to the Salvation Army.
- You may purchase a raffle ticket between November 1, 2020, to December 10, 2020, and be entered into the raffle.
- The number of raffle tickets you purchase will equal the number of entries you have in the raffle.
- To be entered, after purchasing your raffle ticket(s), put in the raffle box to be entered into the raffle.
- The winner for each prize will be selected at random by NWHD.
- If the winner does not respond to attempts to contact said winner within two days of contact, the item will be offered to a new randomly selected winner.
- A winner will be chosen within a week after December 10, 2020.
- The Olympia Toy Run and Northwest Harley Davidson are not responsible for any personal injury from using the raffle items or damage to the raffle items.
The Olympia Toy Run will be holding an auction on Facebook for various items from December 3, 2020, to Dec 10, 2020. Proceeds from this auction will all go to the Salvation Army. The various items will be available in the “2020 Toy Run Auction” photo album. Bids will be made in the comment section of each photo. Minimum bids for each item will be posted in the photo description. There is no maximum bid for each item.
To see the items, click here.
Online Auction Rules & Guidelines:
- Anyone who bids on an item agrees to the auction rules.
- Bidding will be open from December 3, 2020, at 12 am to December 10, 2020, at 11:59 pm.
- To bid on an auction item, type your full name and bid amount in the comment section of the picture of the auction item on Facebook. Your bid must meet the minimum bid for said auction item.
- All the proceeds from the auction items will go to the Salvation Army on behalf of the Olympia Toy Run.
- The Olympia Toy Run reserves the right to withdraw items from the auction.
- All purchases of the auction items are final, and there will be no returns or exchanges.
- The Olympia Toy Run is not responsible for any personal injury from using the auction items or damage to the auction items.
- If you win, the Olympia Toy Run will message you on Facebook to get your contact and payment information for the sale of the item. Once payment is processed, arrangements will be made for pick up/shipping of the items.
- Once the auction is closed, the highest bid in the comment section of the auction item will be the winning bid.
- If the winner does not respond to attempts to contact said winner within two days of contact, the item will be offered to the next highest bidder.
- Winning bids will be posted on Facebook within two days after the auction is closed.
- Payments must be paid in full via check or cash.
"take pictures" with santa joe
Although Santa Joe would love to take pictures with the kids, he is unable to do so safely during COVID 19. We would still love for kids to have an opportunity to take a picture with Santa Joe, so come and take a picture with the cardboard cutout with Santa Joe at Northwest Harley Davidson when you drop off your donation.
Thank you to all our generous sponsors. We couldn't do the Toy Run without you. The Olympia Toy Run is brought to you by the following sponsors:
3. Law Tigers
8. KGY 95.3
9. MaxPower Law
10. KAYO 96.9