Info Coming soon
Things going on during the toy run
1. Toy drop-offs
2. Donate online
3. Purchase merchandise
5. Online auction
6. "Take pictures" with Santa Joe
7. Drive-Thru Toy Drop Off!
Our goal is to raise $120,000 worth of toys this year for the Toy Run! You can drop off your toys at the following locations from November 1, 2020, to December 10, 2020:
1. 2 Mile House at 3447 Mud Bay Rd, Olympia, WA 98502
2. Buzz's at 5018 Mud Bay Rd NW, Olympia, WA 98502
3. Cedar Inn Tavern at 9030 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA 98516
4. Dead Center Cycles at 9045 Orion Dr. NE Ste. B, Lacey, WA 98516
5. DK Boos at 1206 Franz St. SE, Lacey, WA 98503
6. Farm Boy at 3840 Maytown Rd SW, Olympia, WA 98512
7. Fatsos at 3205 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA 98506
8. Flaming Pig BBQ at 111 Tumwater Blvd SE B101, Olympia, WA 98502
9. Generations Credit Union at 929 Eastside St SE, Olympia, WA 98501
10. Hash at 1807 Harrison Ave NW, Olympia, WA 98502
11. Iron Horse Apparel at 18419 Bucoda Hwy, Tenino, WA 98589
12. Junction Sports Bar at 21000 Old Highway 99 SW, Centralia, WA 98531
13. LA Fitness at 1200 Galaxy Dr. NE, Lacey, WA 98516
14. Landmark Tavern at 313 Sussex Ave W, Tenino, WA 98589
15. Littlerock Saloon at 6520 128th Ave SW, Olympia, WA 98512
16. Log Cabin Bar and Grill at 7035 Pacific Ave SE, Lacey, WA 98503
17. M Martineau Photography at 832 Torrey St SE, Olympia, WA 98513
18. Nicole's Bar at 109 Legion Way SW, Olympia, WA 98501
19. Nisqually Bar and Grill at 10323 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA 98516
20. Northwest Harley Davidson at 8000 Freedom LN NE, Lacey, WA 98516
21. O'Blarney's at 4411 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA 98516
22. Old Hwy 99 Co. Bar & Grill at 12743 Old Hwy 99 SE, Tenino, WA 98589
23. Olympia Fireplace & Spa at 506 4th Ave E, Olympia, WA 98501
24. Olympia Oyster House at 320 4th Ave W, Olympia, WA 98501
25. Paulson's Kawasaki at 4402 6th Ave SE, Lacey, WA 98503
26. Pete Lea's Automotive at 106 Olympia Ave NE, Olympia, WA 98501
27. Pints & Quarts at 1230 College St SE, Lacey, WA 98503
28. Pints Barn at 114 E St SW, Tumwater, WA 98501
29. Revival Motors & Coffee Co. at 314 Capitol Way North, Olympia, WA 98501
30. River's Edge at 4611 Tumwater Valley Dr. SE, Olympia, WA 98501
31. Silvers Saloon at 2752 Pacific Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501
32. The Town Tavern at 2020 Pacific Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98506
33. The Viking at 6318 Martin Way E, Lacey, WA 98516
34. Westside Tavern at 1815 Harrison Ave NW, Olympia, WA 98502
35. Zeigler's Welding Inc at 322 Capitol Way N, Olympia, WA 98501
If you can't drop off a toy for any reason or would like to contribute more, then you can give a financial donation to The Salvation Army. Our goal is to raise $30,000 for The Salvation Army during this year's Toy Run. You can donate via our fundraiser link for The Salvation Army!
We will be having a raffle during the toy run for a vintage bar sign that used to hang in Hawk's Prairie Sports Bar, a $200 Northwest Harley Davidson gift card, a $300 Lonco Upholstery gift card, a birdhouse from Shaggy's Projects, and a birdhouse donated from an anonymous donor. There will be one winner for each prize. You may purchase your raffle tickets at the dealership or via Squareup to be entered into the raffle. One ticket costs $5, so enter the amount of money you would like to pay for the number of raffle entries you desire. For example, if you would like to purchase 10 raffle tickets, enter a donation of $50. All proceeds from the raffle will go towards the Salvation Army.
- When you purchase a raffle ticket at Northwest Harley Davidson for the 2020 Olympia Toy Run, you will be entered into the raffle.
- One ticket costs $5
- You may pay via Square Up at https://checkout.square.site/pay/0381b9fe1d914f5ca2cbcbfc9fe8dee9 for raffle tickets.
- Enter the amount of money you would like to pay for the number of raffle entries you desire. For example, if you would like to purchase 10 raffle tickets, enter a donation of $50.
- The raffle winners will win one of the following - $200.00 Northwest Harley Davidson Gift Card, $300.00 Lonco Upholstery Gift Card, a vintage bar sign that used to hang in Hawk's Prairie Sports Bar, a birdhouse from Shaggy's Projects, or a birdhouse from an anonymous donor.
- There will be five winners; one winner for each raffle item.
- All proceeds from the sale of the raffle tickets will go to The Salvation Army.
- You may purchase a raffle ticket between November 1, 2020, to December 10, 2020, and be entered into the raffle.
- The number of raffle tickets you purchase will equal the number of entries you have in the raffle.
- To be entered, after purchasing your raffle ticket(s), put in the raffle box to be entered into the raffle.
- The winner for each prize will be selected at random by NWHD.
- If the winner does not respond to attempts to contact said winner within two days of contact, the item will be offered to a new randomly selected winner.
- A winner will be chosen within a week after December 10, 2020.
- The Olympia Toy Run and Northwest Harley Davidson are not responsible for any personal injury from using the raffle items or damage to the raffle items.
The Olympia Toy Run will be holding an auction on Facebook for various items from December 3, 2020, to Dec 10, 2020. Proceeds from this auction will all go to The Salvation Army. The various items will be available in the “2020 Toy Run Auction” photo album. Bids will be made in the comment section of each photo. Minimum bids for each item will be posted in the photo description. There is no maximum bid for each item.
To see the items, click here.
Online Auction Rules & Guidelines:
- Anyone who bids on an item agrees to the auction rules.
- Bidding will be open from December 3, 2020, at 12 am to December 10, 2020, at 11:59 pm.
- To bid on an auction item, type your full name and bid amount in the comment section of the picture of the auction item on Facebook. Your bid must meet the minimum bid for said auction item.
- All the proceeds from the auction items will go to The Salvation Army on behalf of the Olympia Toy Run.
- The Olympia Toy Run reserves the right to withdraw items from the auction.
- All purchases of the auction items are final, and there will be no returns or exchanges.
- The Olympia Toy Run is not responsible for any personal injury from using the auction items or damage to the auction items.
- If you win, the Olympia Toy Run will message you on Facebook to get your contact and payment information for the sale of the item. Once payment is processed, arrangements will be made for pick up/shipping of the items.
- Once the auction is closed, the highest bid in the comment section of the auction item will be the winning bid.
- If the winner does not respond to attempts to contact said winner within two days of contact, the item will be offered to the next highest bidder.
- Winning bids will be posted on Facebook within two days after the auction is closed.
- Payments must be paid in full via check or cash.
"take pictures" with santa joe
Although Santa Joe would love to take pictures with the kids, he is unable to do so safely during COVID 19. We would still love for kids to have an opportunity to take a picture with Santa Joe, so come and take a picture with the cardboard cutout with Santa Joe at Northwest Harley Davidson when you drop off your donation.
Thank you to all our generous sponsors. We couldn't do the Toy Run without you. The Olympia Toy Run is brought to you by the following sponsors:
3. Law Tigers
8. KGY 95.3
9. MaxPower Law
10. KAYO 96.9