It’s time to point your front wheel to New Horizons and ride more. This month we challenge you to ride 350 miles and earn 80 dealer check-in points. This challenge lets you ride any route you like, check-in at any Harley-Davidson® Dealer in the USA, and check-in at any USA event shown in the app. Conquer the challenge and you’ll earn the New Horizons Achievement. Just for fun, you can track your position on the leaderboard. Like other popular GPS apps, Record Ride and GPS navigation will utilize your phone’s battery faster than other functions. We recommend plugging into your bike’s USB port if equipped. Accessory options are available at Northwest Harley-Davidson.
After you have completed the Ride Challenge and earned this month's badge, head down to Northwest Harley-Davidson, once there, show the representative at the front counter your achievement badge you will get a chance to win one of 3 prizes!
- One 5k Service*
- Harley-Davidson Ride Free Hat
- Northwest Harley-Davidson Dealer Tee
How it works
- Reach 350 miles and 80 check-in points and your achievement will be unlocked.
- One mile = 1 point on the leader board.
- One check-in at any USA Harley-Davidson® dealership = 10 points.
- Only one check-in per dealer per day will count.
- Event check-ins = 15 points.
- Only one check-in per event per day will count.
- From February 1st – February 29th use GPS Navigation or Record Ride in the app as you ride. Each time you ride, your miles will be added to your total mile count.
- Miles will not count if you are in a car or other vehicle. If you are in a "cage" select car when you start Record Ride or GPS Navigation.
- Check-ins require active Record Ride or GPS Navigation to be stopped. Riders are encouraged to put kick-stands down and explore the dealership and/or event.
- It starts February 1st at 12:00 A.M. (PT) and ends February 29th, 11:59 P.M. (ET).